What the fuck.

A2low240

Professional Trespasser
Reaction score
Hello STP, My name is Matt and I've been an alcoholic for 10---- opps sory wrong forum.. I joined here because I like the culture in here. I'm all about adventure and living life on the ragged edge. I live in a shit hole called West Chester, PA. There's no trains here, just a bunch of college kids and drunks so getting down for some real hobo action will require a trip. I'm not forced to live this way, I just simply choose to. I enjoy anything that involves outdoors, getting drunk, adventuring places I shouldn't and general mayhem.

In the last year I have traveled coast to coast twice. Once to Seattle and other time to California. Down and up stopping in Orlando and Atlanta too. Most of this is due to an adrenaline addition that spiraled out of control:

IMG_6666-copy-OLIVER-PETALVER-DRIFTED.COM_.jpg

This year I'm looking at kicking things off with a shit load of car-less travel and getting back to the basics with just a tent, backpack and a preferred destination in mind. If I get there cool, if not it's because there was a bar on the way. Most certainly looking to simplify things a lot.

I'm patiently waiting for warmer weather so I can come out of hibernation and get back into the woods. I look forward to sharing and maybe making some stories here.

PS. Ive been lurking for a while, finally just decided to make an account.

A2low240

Professional Trespasser
Reaction score
haha yooo im from downingtown. and my names matt...

Crazy local in here. Too bad all the freight in downingtown is dry as hell these days. I have been dreaming of catching out on the line from coats.vill.e to wilming.ton that runs the brandywin.e That one seems to be a nice way out but I never see it run.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads