what ta do in DC? | Squat the Planet

what ta do in DC?

M

Mouse

so friday I'm making a weekend trip to DC to visit a friend. I'm going to a Strike Anywhere show on friday night, but I wanted to see if anyone's got any suggestions for other things to do, places to see/hang out in DC. this isn't my first time in DC.. I've seen all the museums and spent days drunk in the park.. this time I'm looking for a lil more fun and a lil more photo opps.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
There's a hobo jungle near dc, I'll put a picture up one of these days, and um... yeah, DC does suck in that regard. Maybe I'll think of something tomorrow.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
It's within a half-hour walk from the metro station in an okay part of town- police shouldn't give you a hard time. The jungle is well-hidden though, my directions (which will be pm'd to you) will get you within 50 feet of it, which should be good enough if you keep a sharp eye out.

G

Grace

Georgetown is nice if you enjoy the crushing humidity of heated brick and spitting fruit punch on yuppies.

The stairs from the Exorcist are there too...the crew team has to run up and down them every day of practice. I walked up halfway, wondered why for a moment, and turned around.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Here's a picture of the place I was talking about.
P1010004.gif

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads