What sort of knife/blade do you carry?

Flarey

Reaction score
Hey lads, going to barcelona in the next few weeks and hitchhiking from there. Been researching about what knives are legal. Every country seems to be different. Guessing I'm gonna be chatting to the police a few times and incase i'm searched i want a legal knife because 9/10 I wont be able to speak their language to explain.

TL:DR; What knife do you carry, and is it legal in most of western/mid continental europe?

kecleon

Reaction score
Best knife is Swiss army because it's immediately accepted and it's actually a high quality knife, good steel, and useful tools.

I have had my stuff searched ina few countries (not UK) and never had a problem carrying a fix blade in my pack BUT it is technically illegal most places.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Best knife is Swiss army because it's immediately accepted and it's actually a high quality knife, good steel, and useful tools.

I have had my stuff searched ina few countries (not UK) and never had a problem carrying a fix blade in my pack BUT it is technically illegal most places.

Somebody actually sliced me with one of those one time and it was kinda like a wtf moment like really dude? A swiss army knife?

• Haha
Reactions: japanarchist
A

Adnil

I don't know about their names or legalization (although I'm sure that they are), but these few I have found or have been given to me. Not just used for protection, but outdoors, the "kitchen", trade, etc.

Attachments

• WP_20160404_02_51_17_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20160404_02_51_17_Pro (2).jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 331

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads