What mode of travel is easiest to disappear with? | Squat the Planet

What mode of travel is easiest to disappear with?

Section8

Reaction score
I might be in some trouble and need to lay low for a while. What's the best way to stay under the radar? Backpacking? Bicycle? Sailboat? Not asking this question on the internet? :D

PAN AM HOBO

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Being cautious of cameras on homes, business,and telephone poles Foot travel, bicycle, backpacking, bicycle paths, bicycle trails, hiking trails,some trails even have huts that have cooked food, supplies,and gear, train tracks, and freight will get you away quick.Before all this you should have a camping gear and hiking pack with any and all supplies you would need for survival for a month. ✌️Good luck

Reactions: Anthorhitchhiker77

Section8

Reaction score
Being cautious of cameras on homes, business,and telephone poles Foot travel, bicycle, backpacking, bicycle paths, bicycle trails, hiking trails,some trails even have huts that have cooked food, supplies,and gear, train tracks, and freight will get you away quick.Before all this you should have a camping gear and hiking pack with any and all supplies you would need for survival for a month. ✌️Good luck

You think the woods are better than the sea?

PAN AM HOBO

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
I would choose the woods for many reasons.sea would be harder you would need a saltwater desalination to make water drinkable. you would have to avoid the coast guard, environmental police, and shipping lanes,.

Last edited:

Section8

Reaction score
Actually, I think that considering the size, expanse and resources of my adversaries. I do mean that plural. I don't think trying to hide is worth the effort.

stonesolid86

Reaction score
Your better off staying in one spot, or having multiple spots where you can stay hidden is beneficial. Getting odd jobs is your best bet to stay afloat. Cave junction Oregon area is a good spot. Don't stay in parks anywhere. Stay way back in the woods and work on your cardio every day in case you need to run. It's not hard to stay on the run if you know where to go.

Another idea is building up camp supplies and staying in the woods and working I town. Get a bicycle and do it that way. Stay to yourself. Go to hippy towns and offer worktrade in exchange for room and board.

Reactions: PAN AM HOBO

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads