What It Do

JadeK94

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

My name is Jay and I've been living in Ireland for the past year, while my migration life prior to that is more complex. I was raised in Italy, lived in Croatia for a while, moved to Canada for about 8 years and then came to this rainy ol' island. I've always been a lefty, but I guess I successfully radicalized after leaving a very toxic domestic situation & I stumbled upon squatting as a concept. I knew people did it, I just didn't know it had a name or a community. This year I'm starting to travel a bit more, and ultimately I'm here to connect with other like minded folks and hopefully get together and help each other out when on the road and stuff. So, I guess, that's my lil intro. I'll gladly answer any questions.

Peace

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welc ome to STP! We have a lot of great info and resources here. Do you have some ideas as to where you want to go?

JadeK94

Reaction score
Welc ome to STP! We have a lot of great info and resources here. Do you have some ideas as to where you want to go?

Thank you!

Well, I'm going to France in August for about a week & I'm going to Cape Town in September. I'm mostly interested in finding radical folks in Cape Town, and I've been searching for threads on South Africa and haven't found much.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, we're just recently branching outside the usa, so we need people like yourself to post more useful info :)

also, when you get a chance, can you upload an avatar? looking forward to seeing some of your stories/pictures!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads