What I pack

T

trangus

i wear a badass sweater, thermal, t shirt, wool underpants, woolie pants, wool sox,(i like wool)
pack is one of those kool ones with the frames, but they broke long ago, so i took them out. but in it i carry my -20C sleeping bag(thanx santa)another sweater, h20, i think theres still that garlic that lurch gave me,shittix, 2$ timmy-hos gift certificate, dice, notebook, tarp, bit 'o rope, coffee cup. oh yeah, in my pockets i have a silver spoon and a fading lightsaber.i abandoned my magneto coin collector, cuz in the states, the coins arent magnetic!! bastards!!

Wee_Raven

Reaction score
man, I hardly pack anything anymore, like one change of cloths, my journal, my wallet, shit tix, water,extra tunnel rag, liquor (for rides over 5 hours), my knifes, my leatherman, my favorite hat and my best friends (well I don't even really PACK them lol)

Reactions: ironman

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads