What’s happening everyone!? | Squat the Planet

What’s happening everyone!?

Sumarea

Reaction score
First post! My name’s Tony and I’m from the good old commonwealth of PA. I’ve been reading posts for a while now and it seems like most of the people on here try to look out for one another. So I decided to make an account and give it a good go.

Ani mal

Reaction score
First post! My name’s Tony and I’m from the good old commonwealth of PA. I’ve been reading posts for a while now and it seems like most of the people on here try to look out for one another. So I decided to make an account and give it a good go.
Hey there, names nate aka animal, also a PA kid. Been back in pa for about 8 mths after 5 yrs of traveling. If u need anything hit a brother up. Love n light

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
@Sumarea I'm all about the van life these days, though I used to hitch hike as my main method of getting around.

Go for the bike trip! Ive tried that once before but I wasn't able to do it. I have mad respect for biketouring.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads