Whaddoido?

Tree Huggin

Reaction score
Usually when I wind up with a pocket full of money, I eat a bitchin meal then get myself something I have wanted/needed for awhile.. and I put the rest to good use. I don't know what that is in your case though.. so I don't know!!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

been on this site for a while but never posted. I have $1200 and am living under a bridge in the Bay area. What should I do with the money?

hmm gear up and move on? Girl I know was under a bridge there last couple years or behind an apartment building but got rained out badly - and as of this Summer her encampment in the park was removed by officials and so shes in a shelter atm. I may have some of the details wrong but hey I'd say gear up and travel?

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with @Tude on this one. it is rainy season there and that bridge may be steeling your cash with a flow sooner than keeping you dry... id say gear up, put the extra cash on a paypall pre paid card and skeet south.

sdot61

Reaction score
Thanks to all who posted,
I just mainly wanted some advice of what best to do in this situation. Ideally, I'd like to live off this money for as long as I can, so I'd be open to moving somewhere cheaper to do so. Yeah, I've thought about the rain issue, but soCal seems really hard to squat in. I guess I'm mainly just strung-out, but not in the drug sense, just life sense. Thanks for all who posted, again

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
go hang out in mexico for the winter and live like a king

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads