• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

West Coast Canada

Current Location
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey! I left Toronto just over a week ago and have been hitching towards the west coast. I made it to Calgary last night and plan on leaving tomorrow morning to head towards Vancouver. Message me if you wanna meet up and kick it in van or anywhere around there.

Current Location
Lethbridge, Alberta
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
In Alberta heading west around the 13th, (waiting on new glasses, I CANT SEE!!!).

I'll be bumming around Alberta for a bit then I'm heading into BC to hopefully pick some cherries - hope to see some Canadian comrades or chill with some friendly bears.

Oh and just a heads up to anyone reading: I'll be drifting around Alberta/BC until fall, at which point I'll be building a hut in the woods and living like a hermit through the winter.

Current Location
..Earth..
Reactions
96% 1% 2%
Hiya! I'm in Bellingham till Friday than on to Ketchikan AK. Area till August.

Current Location
ADL, Australia
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Ill be back in BC early August if yall are still around and wanna kick it

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!