were to head from here

freedude2012

Reaction score
im in colorado springs area atm and headin out at the end of the month with ideas but no deffanent desions yet and what im wondering is best places to head with the most fun shit to do and the coolest ppl and what nots its gonna be my first ld trip that aint never gonna end jus kinda lookin for some good trip ideas and places to see

hobo-smilemy bag is packed and im redy to go jus waitin on my new eye balls and then impartvacancescold ass place

jus think it would cool to have a few mor ideas in my crazy lil head

Unslap

Reaction score
I liked hitching up the highway 1 in nor cal. Right on the beach for the most part. Plus theres dank weed and erryone wants to smoke with you in their car.

Unslap

Reaction score
Oh i forgot to mention how beautiful it is there. The food is expensive however.
If you want to ride freight it would be easy to catch out of dunsmuir ca northbound, a great but cold ride thru the mountains.

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
I liked hitching up the highway 1 in nor cal. Right on the beach for the most part. Plus theres dank weed and erryone wants to smoke with you in their car.

That's defffiinniitteeelllyyy on my life's bucket list, fo' sho'.

The food is expensive however.

One of my road dawgz lived in NorCal for 4 years or so... Said 1/2 the time, people would give you weed for cigs, the former being in more abundance than the latter, and people would try trading herb for shit like ramen noodles, just cuz, yeah, food's so expensive. And you can only eat so much weed before there are issues. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads