were have I been?

Reaction score
I apologize for my lack of input for last few months, Unfortunately in Jan I found out I have inoperable pancreatic cancer and I am about to have my 5th chemo treatment next week to try and shrink the tumor so it may be removed. I am going through the survival situation of my life and must travel to the Twin Cities for treatment. While down in the Cities I do not have internet access. I ask only for a silent prayer and wish me luck, lol and any outdoors books or reading material is also greatly appreciated as I fight thee fight of my life thanks all for this great informative site.

Nelco

Reaction score
I apologize for my lack of input for last few months, Unfortunately in Jan I found out I have inoperable pancreatic cancer and I am about to have my 5th chemo treatment next week to try and shrink the tumor so it may be removed. I am going through the survival situation of my life and must travel to the Twin Cities for treatment. While down in the Cities I do not have internet access. I ask only for a silent prayer and wish me luck, lol and any outdoors books or reading material is also greatly appreciated as I fight thee fight of my life thanks all for this great informative site.

God speed to you..stay strong.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads