Well hullo there!

Reaction score
Hey all,

Similar story to a lot of you, have lurked around on and off but finally decided to join in. I'm from the Bowling Green/Nashville area currently but have traveled my while life. My family is nomadic by nature. If I had to pick a place I'm from it would probably be the Ozarks/Branson Missouri area.

I mainly travel around in my bug here in the States, but have also recently gotten into camping and hiking through state parks, mostly on foot. I usually travel with my boyfriend (whom also is a traveler, and has hitched across the states before from the west to east coast.)

Can't wait to learn some things, I've used the forums before for tips on travel gear and the like. Hoping to also make friends with some of you like minded folks and share stories. I also enjoy writing so I'll definitely check out the article section.

Feel free to say hey or message me! Otherwise I'll probably see ya around. Cheers!

TMG51

Reaction score
Welcome.

Not many pick the East coast. 'Grats.

Reaction score
Welcome.

Not many pick the East coast. 'Grats.

Thanks! He's actually from the Easy Coast, took a job out West and when it went south he hiked and hitch hiked all the way back home. I wasn't with him at that time. The longest trip I've done solo is probably South to North... about 900 miles... so I'm a newbie compared to him in that aspect. I've done a lot of car and plane traveling, however.

Reactions: Vulture

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads