Well got a job...

C

crustythadd23

Guess this is settling down as well? Lets see how this goes this time around. Got hired at a restaurant down in So-Cal as Dishwasher/Cook never would expect that since most restaurants expect you to have experience. Been out on the road for past few years and just got back a couple months ago of this years trip out East and New England area. My girlfriend is wanting to settle down and start going to Beauty School and get a career going. Im at the same time not really ready yet for it. Ive tried that a couple times but just freak out for being in one spot for too damn long and just need to get up and go. So I guess Ill see how i goes for the next couple months at least? HA

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
You can always quite and get another job later on town the road..being stuck is just a mind fuck....

Reactions: godsahn
E

Earth

it's not a bad thing.
The trick is figuring out what you want, and the means to accomplish it.
Nothing is perfect or free, but if you play your cards right you can still have one hell of a good time.
Good Luck..

C

crustythadd23

ya thats what I plan on doing stick to this job for a while till another one thats even better comes along or even a bit closer to me.

slurricane

Reaction score
chillllllllllllllll.
yeah i'll call you when i get down there, 562314?
i'll be in the oceanside/carlsbad area
let's go do some hoodrat shit.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
so now we know who to hit up for some dank leftovers in sam clement? ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads