Welcome to my TEDTalk

IncredibleZebra

Reaction score
Hi, there new to the travel life; I have always wanted and longed to travel. I toyed around with the idea of Vanlife, Rv and even Car camping. None of which ever fit with my gypse cannabis goblin barefoot witch lifestyle.

Three days ago, I found a beginner Skooli that was up for sell. So now im a proud owner of a 1995 37ft skoolie. It currentlt being finshed out and will be ready for travel in Jan 2022. I never drove a bus before and this part of my journey is gonna be well worth it. I recently started posting my adventures on TikTok and Instagram; my adventures thus far have included hiking local smaller trails around my town.

I have lived this life for 34 yrs, however I have a high functioning Austisim and don't really under stand non verbal social clues. So please have patience with me if I don't understand something at first. My life has only recently started be anything other than autopilot.

I was 27yrs, when I started walking barefoot as much as I could, few month after that I started eating plant based as often as I could. I'm not perfect by any means, but I'm always trying to improve my self. The more I learn about the universe the more I understand that I haven't learned anything at all.

I currently been traveling with my boxer Vigil whom I adopted after the death of my beat friend, my soul and my partner. Vigil loves off leash hiking, swimming and playing tug o war.

The other trailer with me is Charmin; a Chinese Powderpuff that my mom couldn't keep any more. She never traveled with me so who knows what she like or enjoys but it's gonna be fun to find out.

Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk

Reactions: NightWalk

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads