Current Location
Dallas Texas
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Departing from: Weatherford TX,
Destination: East, to La, Miss , or further
Date range: NOW

About me:

Train rider , tramper , hitchhiker 35 years old . I'm seeking solid ride east . My dislikes are none and most the time always happy . Please be real and ready to roll if you are headed that way I can drive , spange, jug . And I don't stink bad and prefer people who are travel minded. I am very into traveling and been stuck for two days here as no rail or crew change avail .

OP
OP
RottonCotton
Threads
Current Location
Dallas Texas
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Delete please found ride

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Looking for a ride share & or anyone going to Cheyenne, OK. Roger Mills County's From Altus ok, before 7:00am Tues 23,, leaving Altus by 7:00am (Do have a few $ too help out!! Text or call, 580-649-8599 ASAP,, Important ""Court"": Thank you
Departing TN for Slabs on Wednesday via the big grey beast to el centro. Ready to ramble!! Gonna be an interesting and exciting winter!
First time getting a grainer with amazing hiding holes. Much more relaxing when your not freaking visible 100 percent of the time.
Anyone heading south or want to team up and travel on the road? Would like catch a ride or someone who would want to meet up and go south or other well cool spots to rejuvenate. Lol lets do this. ✌
I got some carpal tunnel going on from holding this sign. @Matt Derrick, you got some worker's comp in this bitch??
Gonna hitch into New Orleans tommorow. Anyone got any tips for where to stay?
In KCMO waiting on a sbd train, anyone in the area want to link up and grab a beer or six?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Skim Dean