We are absolutely crazy! Silver spoon to living in a pickup and having the best sex ever. | Squat the Planet

We are absolutely crazy! Silver spoon to living in a pickup and having the best sex ever.

Reaction score
3299 Horseless Carriage Dr, Norco, CA 92860, USA
Hi,

Melissa, Chris and Haley (k9). We totally are so enamored by this website. Hop a train yes! We aren't young and we aren't old we are middle life crisis 30. There is so much to say, so much to tell, but quit school, sold our ocean view house in Hawaii and now we are out of money trying to find a way for ourselves in this world. Loving everyone we meet. We are totally new to this, living on the road for one year by choice in our pickup truck. Earlier we lived without choice in our Subaru (we loved that too!).

Would love to meet so many of you and excited to buy some land to be free on. SO much so we started our website and would like you to reach out to us. Outdoorsisfree.com

Yes we are yuppies. Yes we are silly figuring this life out too. Yes we have eaten dog food for calories. Not sure if that is a requirement but hey I have fought off crocodiles and am lucky to be alive for it. Anything to protect your road dog.

With so much love. And hope we can be welcomed into your community. We will be there for you whenever.

Chris

Melissa

Haley (K9)

Outdoorsisfree.com
Instagram @outdoors_is_free

Youtube we've got too but we make money on that site so I won't post it here, 100% pure here at STP!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've eaten dog cookies before n had a bitof snausages I believe.

Philip K Dick... Ate canned dog food before... Great man great author.

Hurrah!

Have fun n watch out for ::alien::

Reactions: Outdoorsisfree

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Just so you know, it's perfectly okay to post your YouTube channel/videos here, no worries!

SammyG

Reaction score
Hi,

Melissa, Chris and Haley (k9). We totally are so enamored by this website. Hop a train yes! We aren't young and we aren't old we are middle life crisis 30. There is so much to say, so much to tell, but quit school, sold our ocean view house in Hawaii and now we are out of money trying to find a way for ourselves in this world. Loving everyone we meet. We are totally new to this, living on the road for one year by choice in our pickup truck. Earlier we lived without choice in our Subaru (we loved that too!).

Would love to meet so many of you and excited to buy some land to be free on. SO much so we started our website and would like you to reach out to us. Outdoorsisfree.com

Yes we are yuppies. Yes we are silly figuring this life out too. Yes we have eaten dog food for calories. Not sure if that is a requirement but hey I have fought off crocodiles and am lucky to be alive for it. Anything to protect your road dog.

With so much love. And hope we can be welcomed into your community. We will be there for you whenever.

Chris

Melissa

Haley (K9)

Outdoorsisfree.com
Instagram @outdoors_is_free

Youtube we've got too but we make money on that site so I won't post it here, 100% pure here at STP!
Just followed ya on instagram, slipperywhenw3t, love to meet up and road dog sometime,

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL - welcome to STP - Great intro and some funny responses to it as well. Have fun on your journeys and do make use of all of our many resources here and look forward to your future stories!

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
...you dont have to eat dog food ya know.

welcome to stp!

The fact that THIS ^ got a "disagree" rating is fucking hilarious!

Welcome. Man. Kinda wish your would have sold that beach house to me....

WeekendWarrior88

Reaction score
I like your website, I have a little thought for each of you.

Melissa, there is s a sixth sense, can you recognize what it is? Hint: seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling, tasting cannot answer that 2+2=4, which sense is responsible for sensing that?
Chris, we're always connected to reality, whether we believe it or not. But some consciousness is rooted in delusion, some in wisdom, some neutral.
Haley, you're so generous for sharing your food. Who's a good dog? Who's'a? Yes, you are.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads