teen girl diary of girl on the rails, fiction...

foxtailV

Reaction score
Anybody seen this written by a female LA HBO screenwriter 4 The Newsroom. Found at Barnes and noble.

Attachments

• 20140911_172512.jpg
    20140911_172512.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 252
  • 20140911_173653.jpg
    20140911_173653.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 250

foxtailV

Reaction score
Yeah she starts out catching on the fly and climbs up on top of grainer just as there going into a tunnel...she prostrates herself before the dark doorway can claim her , chokes on smoke , exclaims her lungs on the upswing and look looz to see some 30 something hobo up on the roof , falls in love , and roadogs with him, lol... This book will see oogles coming for years to come...haha

• Sad
Reactions: wokofshame

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
'...featuring a young spunky girl who packs up her glitter pens and sneaks out of math class one Monday afternoon to traverse the railroads in search of freedom, adventure, and her own personal obsession: Justin Bieber tickets.'

oh
After reading that I had to go look it up on amazon:

A hilarious and irreverent illustrated book based on the popular Twitter feed (@tweenhobo), featuring a young spunky girl who packs up her glitter pens and sneaks out of math class one Monday afternoon to traverse the railroads in search of freedom, adventure, and her own personal obsession: Justin Bieber tickets.

Get ready to laugh and learn with the littlest hobo. She’s only twelve years old, but a “hard twelve.” You’ll meet her friends: Stumptown Jim (a hero who tried his best to homeschool her on the road); Tin Cap Earl (who’s always up for shooting a “Call Me Maybe” parody video in a graveyard); Toothpick Frank (who loves Pinterest); Salt Chunk Annie (a “woman of the night,” whatever that means) and Hot Johnny Two-Cakes (who Tween Hobo swears she does NOT have a crush on).

Find out how she survives, thanks in part to the kindness of park rangers. You’ll hear her take on major cultural events (“I go off a fiscal cliff every time I go near a Claire’s.”). And you’ll enjoy beautiful hand-rendered illustrations that bring out the beauty in her words—just like how eyeliner makes a hobo’s look really pop.

Often snarky and frequently ridiculous, this imaginative journal-like book includes maps, jokes, laughs, doodles, tips, hobo symbols (“House with a triangle on top means PIZZA PARTY!!!), games, stories, and more. So grab your iPhone and wrap it in a handkerchief, tie it to a stick, and let’s roll

Somebody fucking shoot me. The amazon reviews are also obviously by friends of the author (there's 5 reviews total).

Now that I think about it, this could be an excellent trolling opportunity for the amazon user reviews section.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads