wassuppp hi hello :) %<3

elijennnnnn

Reaction score
ayyy it's me bro I'm eli here I'm 18 I got out of high school a little while ago with plans to go big or go home really right now all I wanna do is walk my goal is to be like Jesus walkin the land (or Buddha or Krishna or Mohammed or Lao tzu or Krishna I don't judge ahahahah) maybe you can tell but I'm tryna walk the spiritual path here (or maybe I'm just crazy like everyone tells me!! but I justify that because I'm well loved by all "I think") and try

ing to change the world one person at a time, uhhhh yeah we'll see how that plays out I guess, so right now I'm working on becoming "soviergn" aka not needing any sustinence except for "self" right now I'm in the process of becoming "food free" and about to do my month long fast

(I was planning to stay with my friend in orange Beach Alabama, butttt he is like well its not gonna work out so if anyone is staying anywhere hottish in the US and wants to host me for a little bit I will love you!!)

wellll anyways that's kind of the story of me and my plans here im down to make friends, uhh learn as much as possible and really just do whatever I desire, and have a fuck of fun!!! (haha)

some people say I type like I'm throwing up 0 on the keyboard but in my experience words don't matter at Fuckijg all so I'm just goijg to say what I want and do it with LOVE behind it and whatever happens happens :))

hit me up remember that you are perfect and you are not broken those are both lies! peace - eli

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads