Threads
Current Location
212 E 3rd Ave, Spokane, WA 99202, USA
Reactions
67% 33% 0%
Departing spokane wa
Destination: florida
Date range asap.

About me I just left the Mystic violence I have nowhere to go here everything is full with waiting list I'm scared petrified I am female 5 3 90 lb I have cancer and I'm 42 he kicked me out today A friend is letting me come there I need help to get there is anyone in Spokane specially truck drivers my ex-husband was a drivers on Bill you're familiar with that lifestyle I really need help and I need help now is anybody available

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Threads
Current Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Threads
Current Location
Holyoke, MA
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
Hi - @RexanTexan @Nomadic Wolf and @UeberTrucker are all I think truck drivers on here who help travelers out sometimes? I hitched across the country in 4 days once so it's doable but I hope you can find other options if you have more gear / personal stuff you want to bring along...

Threads
Current Location
Holyoke, MA
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
Ok well good luck! If you want someone to check in with / text license plate numbers to if you're hitchhiking or anything let me know.