• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Seeking Ride Washington state to florida in 911 situation

Current Location
212 E 3rd Ave, Spokane, WA 99202, USA
Reactions
67% 33% 0%
Departing spokane wa
Destination: florida
Date range asap.

About me I just left the Mystic violence I have nowhere to go here everything is full with waiting list I'm scared petrified I am female 5 3 90 lb I have cancer and I'm 42 he kicked me out today A friend is letting me come there I need help to get there is anyone in Spokane specially truck drivers my ex-husband was a drivers on Bill you're familiar with that lifestyle I really need help and I need help now is anybody available

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Current Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Current Location
Holyoke, MA
Reactions
93% 2% 4%
Hi - @RexanTexan @Nomadic Wolf and @UeberTrucker are all I think truck drivers on here who help travelers out sometimes? I hitched across the country in 4 days once so it's doable but I hope you can find other options if you have more gear / personal stuff you want to bring along...

Current Location
Holyoke, MA
Reactions
93% 2% 4%
Ok well good luck! If you want someone to check in with / text license plate numbers to if you're hitchhiking or anything let me know.

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!