WASHINGTON GREETINGS | Squat the Planet

WASHINGTON GREETINGS

Sarong

Reaction score
Hi all!! I'm from Spokane, WA area. Just found website other day and LUV IT!! Been here visiting but visit almost over, will be traveling out of WA soon - destination undetermined at this time. Hoping to make a friend or 2 along the way. Peace, love and happiness to all....:)

Reactions: wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - glad you like the site :) I was drawn here with the stories and the information and kept reading and reading and heck - became a member. :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey, i'm spending the winter at my parent's house working on a book... i'm about 3 or so hours west of you in cle elum, so if you want to stop by and say hi sometime, please do!

Reactions: Odin

Sarong

Reaction score
Hello, how did the weather treat you last night? I'm in central WA, by Chelan. It got pretty chilly last night. What sort of sights or places or kind of people are you looking to find?
yes the temperatures are dropping fast and very chilly....xtended outlook shows not getting ne warmer either

places and sights not really important. looking to meet real down to earth ppl that dont thrive on drama and other ppl's downfalls. i am getting older and just want to b happy and enjoy life a lil bit :)

Last edited:

Faunus

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Not to spam, but to try and drum up some community lol. As I said on another thread; Hey, if anyone is searching Spokane, like I did, hit me up! I'm currently working a terrible job in eldercare, trying to save up for a truck and a trailer, potentially out to the Olympic peninsula. I was born here, but haven't lived here for years, so I would love to know any locals to chill with before my outward-bound motion lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads