Warrant Check (1 Viewer)

mbgeorge

Lurker
Current Location
uh... oregon for the moment
does anyone know how to check if you have wants or warrants without actually getting arrested, i called the jail up here and they said i would have to come into the station to find out if i had warrants, lol, i know there's a lot of websites but so far all that i have found is sites that charge you... any help would be nice:cheers:

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

roadphux

Lurker
Current Location
Florida
google the county name then sheriff then warrant. Most counties now have online warrant searches.

menu

Current Location
I have no idea.
you could try this. call the clerk of courts and recording office and say that you lost your ticket and need to know when court is. you need your case number usually but maybe not if your record isnt that long. give them that or the name and they usually say oh well you missed that court date. if not then it got dismissed most likely. but usually they'll respond "well now you have a bench warrant for your arrest. thats how I did it. without having to go in. dont even bring warrant up. play dumb

junkyard

Lurker
Current Location
Federal Way, United States
I'm from Ks whats the warrant for?
kansas wont extradite misdemeanor or ordinace infractions. non-grid non-person felonies they will extradite from surrounding states ie. missouri, arkansas, oklahoma, colorado, and nebraska. the only exception to that being for grand larceny involving more than $2500. person felonies is a case by case basis and differs from county to county, but in general expect to be extradited for them.
hope that helped.

xtinethenomad

Lurker
Current Location
Omaha nebraska
I have a warrant in SC and GA, all for shit like not going to court, and failure to complete a program.
Im going up to virginia....2 sates up,
think ill be shipped back to this place?
I found my warrant on a sc sherrifs page,
cant find one for GA though...

does anyone know if warrants will keep me from being able to get a passport? i have warrants on the west coast and i'm in florida wondering if i should bother trying to get 140$ together for a passport or if i have to go to jail on the other side of the country first...
two are misdemeanors, one of which (an open container ticket in portland) i'm not sure would have even gone thru in court because i lied to the cop about my age and he took it... he even let me finish my beer lol.
and the third is from when i got caught on a train in oregon which i hope is a misdemeanor? criminal trespassing i think is what it is.

xRastaxRuggzx

Lurker
Current Location
Raleigh, NC
yo so i gotta couple potential warrants im thinking about. A panhandling ticket in LA from December, they said they would mail me a new court date. Now its Feb, and I keep gettin my name ran with good success, but im just wondering how far will warrants go? like if im gonna be in CA with that one and two up comings for missed court dates on panhandling should i just flee north or change states?

Uncle Mom

Current Location
everywhere
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
I'm from Ks whats the warrant for?
kansas wont extradite misdemeanor or ordinace infractions. non-grid non-person felonies they will extradite from surrounding states ie. missouri, arkansas, oklahoma, colorado, and nebraska. the only exception to that being for grand larceny involving more than $2500. person felonies is a case by case basis and differs from county to county, but in general expect to be extradited for them.
hope that helped.
thanks for the info. I want to be able to go to Omaha... My warrants are for repeatedly driving w/o a licence/insurance. I stayed in town long enough to make sure it wouldn't be a felony thing, but it almost was.

would be nice to have a place to look all this up.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
i have one in Lawrence Ks and when im in overlandpark it dosnt show up. i tried to find out about one i have in barstow but couldnt find anything with my name on it. they said if i was in norcal then they would ship me back to barstow. anyone know where i can find out about this?

J

Johnny P

I deleted myself
I have a warrant in Riley County, KS over 7 years old now and I recently got ran for warrants in Oklahoma and nothing came up...but I have an Oregon ID and my name is slightly different on my new ID....I got ran in OR, WA, CA, and ID last year and came back clean as well...when I was in Lawrence last week I was a bit on edge but had zero officer interactions...all good.

Linda/Ziggy

Current Location
Near Ukiah California.
Look online for warrants:
Go to the web page for the county & the court/s.
You can usually find info this way.

Yes you can get a passport with warrants.
But you will get arrested when you come back into the country.
That's what I have heard and know has happened to other folks.

12xPUKEx12

look up your actual court file/transcripts, at the end it will say you didnt show up and a warant has been issued. If you think you are under investigation for a crime and they may have issued a warrant its best to just dipset asap, cus the police wont tell anyone about those kind of warrants because they're not public information. dont worry about being extradited for tickets and shit. Most states will only extradite violent felonies, but california and texas WILL GET YOU FROM ANYWHERE. stay safe mutherfucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $45.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $45.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $45.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $45.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Finally out n about, heading to London, OH
Thanks to otch0z and Sam for kicking back and keeping is sane in the homestead, hope you had a wicked time!
If for some dumb reason you're in bemidji Minnesota, come see me perform at the hard times! Playing folky stuff with an old road dog
nastynaty wrote on Honey Crust's profile.
Please finish your hitch hiking story... Or just tell us youre alive!!
i've been a waterworld nomad so i don't have to walk.
Jax Katz wrote on Cornelius Vango's profile.
Greetings from a Florida forest dweller !
youtube channel

There's a Cadillac parked outside of my squat.... I should've changed the locks earlier..
Little Rock.....again.....

Members online