Want to squat in a small town in middle GA?

urchin

Reaction score
A few months back I posted about squatting a strip mall. Sadly I never got my brother's phone so I could take pictures. Overall it'd be best for those with their own gear in case one couldn't go in.

Now however I know of a place to squat in a town west of my hometown. Overall the place has MANY abandoned/unused homes but where I'm speaking of is prime if you need a place that's safe from the elements, has nice room overall, and is completely unused. Trust me a friend (who I'm currently housed with) and I checked it again this morning after I told her about my idea a few days ago.

It had a crawl space for collecting materials before cracking it open, a small doghouse that may need fixing up, a shed, several bedrooms (I want to say at least three), a swing bench, nice porch, and big backyard complete with clothesline (if you like to do that kind of thing). It's next to an abandoned schoolhouse that has been sitting there for a few years according to my friend. Nobody would suspect a thing.

I'm looking to open it as soon, quietly, and quickly as possible with the hope the inside is as nice as the outside. It's roughly a half hour from the nearest decent town (where I grew up part of my life) by car and I plan checking the dumpsters in the morning. If you need more details hit me up on here or send me a message.

Reactions: ByronMc

WindWalker1970

Reaction score
Good place to start a commune / group. Close to Macon and Atlanta , but still out in the country.

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
I lived at a "commune" in jeffersonville, ga (I'm from Macon) called the yander farm back when I was about 18 or 19. It was okay until old man yander started fucking with everybody and kicking people to the street. I left when the huge cabin burned down. I'm pretty sure it wasn't an accident. Those places don't usually last too long anyways...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads