Wanna wonder but don't know where to start | Squat the Planet

Wanna wonder but don't know where to start

Elliebean

Reaction score
Hi I'm Ellie
Me and my husband have been on and off homeless for a while but we were stuck in this whole gotta own a house gotta have our own place gotta be real productive members of society but I'm done we've bounced around from abusive home to abusive home and I just wanna travel I wanna leave the state I was born in, I wanna see the world, I wanna wanted up by the c ocean I wanna LIVE but I don't know how to start. If anyone would wanna help me figure that out I'd be beyond greatful but I'm just glad a community like this exists 💜 blessed be ya'll

Oh and feel free to message me or whatever I could use some new friends

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to StP Elliebean!!!
I would suggest to research subjects on this site and read Matt Derrick's book, The Anarchist Guide to Travel which can be purchased on this site.
You two own a home? Sell it and buy a RV for a start.
I know how you feel and I wish you and your husband the best of luck!!!

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hello there, and welcome to StP! as @Crazy Hobo Johnny mentioned I have a book that kind of summarizes a lot of info available here, but i definitely understand money can be tight when you're homeless, so let me know if you want a copy i can send you a pdf for free if that's something you're interested in.

aside from that though, take your time reading here there's a ton of useful information! if you have any questions feel free to post a thread or ask a staff member :)

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Hi I'm Ellie
Me and my husband have been on and off homeless for a while but we were stuck in this whole gotta own a house gotta have our own place gotta be real productive members of society but I'm done we've bounced around from abusive home to abusive home and I just wanna travel I wanna leave the state I was born in, I wanna see the world, I wanna wanted up by the c ocean I wanna LIVE but I don't know how to start. If anyone would wanna help me figure that out I'd be beyond greatful but I'm just glad a community like this exists 💜 blessed be ya'll

Oh and feel free to message me or whatever I could use some new friends
Nice to meet you and best of luck with your travels. And I agree, Matt’s book is an excellent resource

• Agree
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads