Wanderlust haiku. I was wandering looking around only to realize what I want needs me more than I need it | Squat the Planet

Wanderlust haiku. I was wandering looking around only to realize what I want needs me more than I need it

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is not an introduction. Also, what are you getting at? It almost reads "Passed out hitchhiker in my passenger seat. I plot and scheme my next move. Spread them legs and victory, orgasm." Please tell me I'm wrong?

Moved to general banter. I don't even know where this belongs but it isn't an introduction.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Also, upload some sort of pic and fill out your profile. At this point, given what your latest activity shows, I'm heavily leaning towards disgruntled troll who's been banned before.

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The fact you refused to even address the pedophile accusation and then double down with yet another dumb ass "haiku".. this is just shitty spam at this point. It adds nothing to the site/community. You've been issued a warning. We're not interested in your sorry ass poetry.

• Agree
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads