Walking from Mexico to Canada... | Squat the Planet

Walking from Mexico to Canada...

YellowBlazer

Reaction score
Will fill in on things, but up to this point I’m getting pretty good at filming. John E. Ringo got triggered on Instagram...::snaphappy::
5DC6FE81-3E84-401E-A470-E6E3C51FC89F.jpeg
5D548A6D-A93B-4C6E-930D-116DEBBFF3CE.jpeg
AD535338-7610-4A0A-AC1D-F9B3D0FDD2CA.jpeg
5160F1A7-CBC0-4D24-A600-32DD0F6E75A0.jpeg

I’m only gonna get better....halfway there. Got the entire thing filmed in 4K and gonna take this game to another level when I’m finished and are able to edit on a PC. Got some train stuff on the transcon too, but I’m holding back until the Fall to release it

“Rebellion against Tyrants is obidence to God.” - Thomas Jefferson

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
That is one hell of a long walk, around 3500 miles. Good luck to you completing this epic journey.

Hudson

Reaction score
they closed the PCT due to this shit... wtf....

Isn't the wilderness kinda the definition of social distancing... I mean people can smell their their neighbors farts over fences.... in the wild you can go string a hammock up a tree.

.... the world is retarded.

They closed the trail because most of the communities in the wild are very vulnerable to the virus and do not have hospitals.

Not to mention the rest houses they have where they support the people. Its a nightmare for logistics. People stop in most communities along the trail for supplies. I don't blame em.

Solfinger

Reaction score
Isn’t the PCT part of the National Parks Service? At least sections of it are. I’m pretty sure they (NPS) are open. I assume the Canadian portion will be restricted.

Hudson

Reaction score
Its not part of the National parks it has quite a few it runs through but as a whole the pct is a loosely based organization.

The communities on the trail requested that people don't come through.

Here is the site where they stated their beliefs. The people who run and operate the trail are purely volunteers.

You can say I'm stupid all you want @Odin .

Doesn't change the situation. My family lives in one of the communities that the pct passes through and they have supported thru hikers for as long as I could remember. My pops has cancer and the closest hospital from their town is 30 miles. So i undoubtedly support theorganizations actions to prevent the plague from spreading further into the mountains. And i respect the decisions of all of the volunteers who are following the guidance of medical professionals and the cdc. To not do so is selfish and frankly irresponsible.

Feel free to go in the wilderness and hang a hammock. Just don't interact with the communities. Good luck packing that many supplies because the post offices are not accepting general delivery for the purpose of a recreational activity.

That's my two cents.

Last edited:

YellowBlazer

Reaction score
Its not part of the National parks it has quite a few it runs through but as a whole the pct is a loosely based organization.

The communities on the trail requested that people don't come through.

Here is the site where they stated their beliefs. The people who run and operate the trail are purely volunteers.

You can say I'm stupid all you want @Odin .

Doesn't change the situation. My family lives in one of the communities that the pct passes through and they have supported thru hikers for as long as I could remember. My pops has cancer and the closest hospital from their town is 30 miles. So i undoubtedly support theorganizations actions to prevent the plague from spreading further into the mountains. And i respect the decisions of all of the volunteers who are following the guidance of medical professionals and the cdc. To not do so is selfish and frankly irresponsible.

Feel free to go in the wilderness and hang a hammock. Just don't interact with the communities. Good luck packing that many supplies because the post offices are not accepting general delivery for the purpose of a recreational activity.

That's my two cents.

You’re as high as a kite. I’ve been getting hitches left & right...going to grocery stores and post offices left & right...banging locals, fist bumping Sheriff’s deputies who think what I’m doing is badass. quit being a “Karen”.... & I’m not on the PCT

Hudson

Reaction score
Not really being a Karen. Do what you want honestly. Ive been following quarantine procedure this whole time and I got the dam virus ufrom my PT last week.

homeless123

Banned
Reaction score
They closed the trail because most of the communities in the wild are very vulnerable to the virus and do not have hospitals.

Not to mention the rest houses they have where they support the people. Its a nightmare for logistics. People stop in most communities along the trail for supplies. I don't blame em.
lol you fell for the propaganda. the virus is fear of human contact.

Hudson

Reaction score
lol you fell for the propaganda. the virus is fear of human contact.

Can you explain? I think you are very wrong sir. And I have no problem asking you additional questions why you think your opinion is more intelligent than the CDC? What credentials can you provide to back up your opinion?

homeless123

Banned
Reaction score
Can you explain? I think you are very wrong sir. And I have no problem asking you additional questions why you think your opinion is more intelligent than the CDC? What credentials can you provide to back up your opinion?
you believe in government. your like 2 years old letting folks tell you what your reality is.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads