Wake Up Music Warming Shelter

Meleoron

Reaction score
Hey,

Pretty simply, I’m manning a local emergency warming station for those in need. Not all of us have the skills/experience/intellect/savy and need to reach out for help. It’s just something temp we got setup for the storm coming thru. Anyway, I want to play a good wake up song for them, preferably dirty kid vibe, but anything will do. I’m musically dull. Thanks much in advance. I swear I will log on and let you know. I would video it but I can’t. Lol. If you know someone outside in deschutes county Oregon, pfiefer and associates on greenwood in bend is open 7pm to 7am, at least for the weekend. Stay safe.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
very cool, mind if I share with a traveling dirty kid fb group? There are several people who travel and are looking for help in that area. Thanks!!

Meleoron

Reaction score
Absolutely, please do. The snow came down pretty hard last night. As of right now it’s open for the weekend. We are working for the business to keep opening it’s doors as a shelter at night during the week also. Feel free to message me on here if you need more info. Anyone we can get inside rather than freezing their ass off outside, is potentially a life saved. Below is the original post for the shelter. Thanks a bunch!

“Hey everyone out there! Just giving you an important update. There is an emergency WARMING SHELTER!!! opened up at Pfiefer and Associates, downtown next to the Domino room. Open to Men, Women, and Children. The entrance is in the back. It will be open from 7pm to 7am. No requirements, except no noticeable intoxication or belligerent behavior. Let’s keep it safe for everyone! It will be open Saturday night, for sure. We are hoping keep it open if the weather stays the same. I will update as soon as I know. Heart goes out to those roughin’ and toughin’ it out. There is a warm place with food and blankets, if you need it. As always, stay safe.”

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads