Waiting on the morning

Sean Levi

Reaction score
So tonights my last night living on this end of civilization. I'm under a roof, on a bed, surrounded by four walls and waiting on 8 am to get here so I can ship out to Chicago and begin my journey. I guess I'm making this thread as a self projected goodbye, goodbye to the bullshit flakey jobs, goodbye to the monotony, to the few good friends I have and thousand enemies. My first course of action is to go meet my father in Chicago, since I haven't seen him in twenty years. And to be honest, from there, I don't really know where I'm gonna go. A tout le monde road dogs, I'll see you on the highway.::pompus::::pompus::::pompus::::pompus::::alien::::alien::

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
crazy man, good luck on your journey. just remember that the hard times are just paying your dues for the epic times to come.

Reactions: Sean Levi

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
20 years - glad you are doing this. My Father passed 9 yrs ago and Mom is not doing well, just saw her last night. Start out your epic life changing journey on a great foot and be safe and happy!

Sean Levi

Reaction score
20 years - glad you are doing this. My Father passed 9 yrs ago and Mom is not doing well, just saw her last night. Start out your epic life changing journey on a great foot and be safe and happy!
Yes ma'am, I'm sorry for your loss, I know how it is, lost my grandparents this year, they raised me. I'll keep posting from the road, laptop is coming with me

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Sean, Hi..
NW new mexico, at the moment..
on the cusp of a few things, as almost every moment always is..
a couple of dawgs are coming out of Colorado Springs, & I may meet up with them in Gulford, off of I-40..
if that happens, it may be just a fuel up & a hang out, since i'm thinking of staying in AZ for a bit.. have some professional certifications i want to get, while i can.. looking at the schedule for that, today..

anyways.. stay posted & if there's an intercept, it'll be cool..

take care & good travels, pal..

J

Sean Levi

Reaction score
Update guys, I've made it through Tennesse, both the cities and the mountains, and I just got to some wifi in Bristol VA. Mcdonalds for the win. I dunno where I'm sleeping tonight, fun shit. So I wont be up here long, much love from VA. Pic related, camping in the mountains last night, shit was great.

Attachments

• 10599128_324888927671387_2564167136744010169_n.jpg
    10599128_324888927671387_2564167136744010169_n.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 264

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads