• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Voting? (poll)

Voting

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Current Location
Owasso, United States
Website
www.vilecultofshapes.blogspot.com
Reactions
93% 0% 7%
Public opinion?

Henceforth is personal opinion, expressed by this user:

Voting is just a way to marginalize discussion. In forums like stp nobody pays attention to the poll score, they read the posts and analyze the answers based on what they know of the posters.

If cursory people that aren't directly involved see the conversation, they gravitate to the poll as a short hand to understanding the weight of the discussion.

In a situation in which you can see the eyes of everyone involved there's no need to vote.

Is this a primal skill? Where is the balance? Being human means wrestling for that balance. How big is too big? Is diversity stronger than a mono cropping?

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!