2016 Jamboree - Volunteers needed to help run Jambo! | Squat the Planet

2016 Jamboree Volunteers needed to help run Jambo!

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2016 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
Hey folks! I'm sitting here thinking about how awesome the jamboree is going to be, and I can't help but think about how much work it's going to be also. Most everyone who attends is helpful to us when it comes to keeping things chill and tidy, but I need a few people who are willing to do a little more. Also, we need food and money donations for the kitchen.

Some of the jobs that we'll need done are

hauling trash
library maintenance
security
stage set-up
clean up
kitchen help
town runs
odd jobs etc.

Like I said, I need everyone to expect to have to help with something at some point during the party but if you can do any of these things, please message me and let me know that you are interested. Thank you!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm working it out with my job right now, but it's most likely I'll be out there several days before and after to help set up and tear down anything that needs doing :D

Hylyx

Reaction score
If I can make it I can definitely help with clean-up, building anything, kitchen stuffs, and security.

nickel

Reaction score
Hey folks! I'm sitting here thinking about how awesome the jamboree is going to be, and I can't help but think about how much work it's going to be also. Most everyone who attends is helpful to us when it comes to keeping things chill and tidy, but I need a few people who are willing to do a little more. Also, we need food and money donations for the kitchen.

Some of the jobs that we'll need done are

hauling trash
library maintenance
security
stage set-up
clean up
kitchen help
town runs
odd jobs etc.

Like I said, I need everyone to expect to have to help with something at some point during the party but if you can do any of these things, please message me and let me know that you are interested. Thank you!!
Hey I'm coming into the slabs on 5th of may. I can do anything you need help with and since I will be new it will be a good time to meet some people

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
  • Useful
Reactions: BadKidNick

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
Definitely planning on being there, Pretty sure I'll be rubber tramping there. Hows the weather in late october-November?
It's hot.

Oh you KNOW I'm going to be getting there super early to help set up. It'll be the tits!
Can't wait! You want your bush back? Or do you wanna share the RV with somebody?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Matt, you need crash space?

ah, i think i'll be okay, i'm bringing a free standing tent this time, instead of the dumb stake tent i brought last year :p

Reactions: Cornelius Vango

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Can't wait! You want your bush back? Or do you wanna share the RV with somebody?

Bush of course! Although, when it gets closer to the date I might hit up Stephanie and see if I can just crash at her place, if she isn't there of course. She said i was welcome to it before so that might be a thing and if so @Matt Derrick should totally set up his tent in the bush (it's a rad spot).

If i can't get Steph's place then bush all the way.

Cornelius Vango

Chaos Magician
Banned
Reaction score
If i can't get Steph's place then bush all the way.
Stephanie left her place to Spider...

You can totally set up AndyLand in the bush and invite all the cool kids. We have other spaces available as well that have been developed since you were here last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads