Ride Offered Vegas to Arizona to salvation mountain

OP
OP
Porcella
Current Location
Virginia
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Virginia I’ll be in Vegas the 16th or 17th heading to Cali first then slab. I have no specific dates after that I’m just roaming around

Current Location
Nowhere
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Virginia I’ll be in Vegas the 16th or 17th heading to Cali first then slab. I have no specific dates after that I’m just roaming around
I'm in NYC and could meet you somewhere before you head west. When were you thinking about leaving?

OP
OP
Porcella
Current Location
Virginia
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I probably won’t have a car till I get west. So you would have to get west first, long way. Let me know if anything changes ill get back

OP
OP
Porcella
Current Location
Virginia
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I am heading to Ohio in September sometime too

Current Location
Nowhere
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Right on, yea I'm out here and will probably just ride freight back . Would be down to join you if you do end up driving to the west coast. Good luck with your traveling!

Current Location
Michigan
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
If I had the choice, I'd never visit the shitty state of Ohio again. Same with Indiana and illinois and Florida. Lol
Safe Travels!!!!
Where in Ohio are you headed?