Chaos Magician
Jambo Organizer
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Slab City, Ca
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
You're probably going to want to add more details to this post...

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Nowhere
Reactions
91% 3% 6%
@Porcella , where are you heading out from?

OP
OP
Porcella
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Virginia
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Virginia I’ll be in Vegas the 16th or 17th heading to Cali first then slab. I have no specific dates after that I’m just roaming around

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Nowhere
Reactions
91% 3% 6%
Virginia I’ll be in Vegas the 16th or 17th heading to Cali first then slab. I have no specific dates after that I’m just roaming around
I'm in NYC and could meet you somewhere before you head west. When were you thinking about leaving?

OP
OP
Porcella
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Virginia
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I probably won’t have a car till I get west. So you would have to get west first, long way. Let me know if anything changes ill get back

OP
OP
Porcella
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Virginia
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I am heading to Ohio in September sometime too

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Nowhere
Reactions
91% 3% 6%
Right on, yea I'm out here and will probably just ride freight back . Would be down to join you if you do end up driving to the west coast. Good luck with your traveling!

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
On the road
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
If I had the choice, I'd never visit the shitty state of Ohio again. Same with Indiana and illinois and Florida. Lol
Safe Travels!!!!
Where in Ohio are you headed?

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Spring Texas
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hubby and I are in houston looking to go to fort collins CO, where are friend will let us stay. don't wanna be homeless on his 21st on sep 14! don't know where you're at but if you down to come to the dirty south for a little let me know.