Vancouver to Prince Rupert | Squat the Planet

Vancouver to Prince Rupert

TBone

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience hitching in that part of Canada. It's looking like I'm going to have some cannery work up in Petersburg Alaska and am thinking of foregoing the plane trip from Seattle and hitching up to Prince Rupert and then taking a ferry or plane from there. I'm still comparing prices and logistics. So any luck or experiences you'd like to share hiking the 16 or that general area?

Mongo

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience hitching in that part of Canada. It's looking like I'm going to have some cannery work up in Petersburg Alaska and am thinking of foregoing the plane trip from Seattle and hitching up to Prince Rupert and then taking a ferry or plane from there. I'm still comparing prices and logistics. So any luck or experiences you'd like to share hiking the 16 or that general area?

I'd like to know how this went for you as my plan is to go from Sitka to prince Rupert and down home to California.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads