Photos - Van conversion before and after | Squat the Planet

Photos Van conversion before and after

Oddy

Reaction score
Today I found this old picture of my van when I first got it:

And I just want to share because I'm so proud and in love with the little home I've created. It's a world away from the soulless shell it used to be.

received_10203927657749072.jpeg
IMG_20190402_122715_449.jpg
IMG_20190401_163325173_HDR.jpg

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I like it! Bad ass little space man. What do you do for water and is that a butane cook stove? Does your wood stove cook you out often, that thing is big... nice job on the van! Whare are you? Its Pretty there.

Oddy

Reaction score
Wow, that looks great! Good work!

The only time I envy shorter people is when I see them sleeping side to side across a van. I am so tall that my bed has to go front to back and that takes up most of the floor space.
Oohh that's tough, I'm 5"7 so I have to sleep diagonally in my bed and it's the perfect fit. Means sharing with anyone besides my dog is a no go.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Unless there short!!! Lmfao!!!

D

deleted25394

Sweet stove! I had a nice sized wood burner on my bus. Never thought to put one in a van. Couldn't dream of needing one in El Paso.

Thanks for sharing.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
loving the stove and the wood in there. i could live in that!!! very nicely done

Oddy

Reaction score
Sweet stove! I had a nice sized wood burner on my bus. Never thought to put one in a van. Couldn't dream of needing one in El Paso.

Thanks for sharing.
Yeah I bet you don't need one in El Paso! I however live in England and winters are much much nicer when you don't have to wear everything you own!

D

deleted25394

What a badass van!
Can you show us how you vent it and what it looks like from the outside? Also do you take anything off the stack when you're driving?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads