Vagabonding back to Seattle from Colorado

Current Location
Aurora, Colorado
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hi, I’m new here. I’m looking for advice on where the best places to jump a train from Colorado to Seattle?

And crust squats in Seattle? My ex (11 years) said everything has changed there, and all my old crust punk friends have moved.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

ROADFLOWER

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Current Location
Fairfield Idaho
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Look in the train forum a little. And there is a squats forum as well. Most of it is just groundwork brother. A lot of looking and watching and seeing and waiting. Good luck on your journey. This place is great for information it just takes a little digging and some patients on here people aren't gone everyday a lot of them are traveling or run on Wi-Fi so responses can sometimes take days or weeks your best luck is to dig dig dig in the forums

OP
OP
OUTLAW303
Current Location
Aurora, Colorado
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Thanks. I’m just getting started on this site. I’ll look into those forums