• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Banned user 'it's me ryan' aka ryan nash, for staff harassment

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Slab City, CA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
agreed, i thought it was a rather lighthearted addition to the story
haha yeah at the time i was like, seriously? wtf? i was kinda mortified and ryan really seemed to take a lot of pleasure in that. and back then i wasn't nearly as comfortable with my deviancy (still shaking off some of that previous christian upbringing i think). nowadays i could really care less about what think of my bedroom preferences :p

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Uncivilized Bachelor Daddy
Staff member
Current Location
666 E. Home Ave. Fresno, Ca. 93728
Reactions
99% 1% 1%
I did a little Matlock'ing around and found his wife was born in the 90's, how old is this guy? Seems he's at least in his late thirties? Projecting much?

Also I have a couple pictures from his Facebook if you want some more current ones I'll post em here just say the word.

SlankyLanky

Global Moderator
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 1% 4%
I did a little Matlock'ing around and found his wife was born in the 90's, how old is this guy? Seems he's at least in his late thirties? Projecting much?
woof...

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!