Banned User Fevs banned for hate speech (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
this one is in a bit of a grey area because it didn't happen on StP explicitly... @Fevs came on the discord and was pretty open about their past and being a former nazi but fairly adamant that was far into their past, but unfortunately @nickd03 decided to message me a screen shot through discord from one of their conversations:

unknown-png.53765

Now, I know @nickd03 was just trying to stir up some shit and troll (they have been previously banned from StP); but even tho this didn't happen in the StP discord server, along with another user's testimony that while traveling with Fevs they stayed with (unknown to the person at the time) friends of Fevs that were known nazis, I feel like it was appropriate to take the action of banning this user both from StP and the discord server.

while writing this some interesting stuff is coming up about this user from unicorn riot:

image0-jpg.53766

so yeah.... definitely banned.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
Yeah fuck that guy and every nazi/racist lurking amongst us for that matter. What a fucking pathetic existence one must live to first of all have such a shitty view of other human beings based on skin color or who that person is attracted to or whatever other bias they have. Then add to that they're so cowardly they won't even own it in a public forum. Instead they hide behind a facade and pretend to be someone they're not just to be able to be a part of our community.

The irony that they think gay people or even those of us who are allies are pussies or bitches(their phrasing) is pretty fucking hilarious considering we have the courage to speak our minds and be our true selves unafraid of anyone who would stand against us. What a miserable existence they live. And I get part of it, we don't tolerate it and they're afraid of being banned but why would you choose to hang out with the people you supposedly dislike in the first place?

You know it's just like Ted Haggard or any other extremist like that. Preaching against homosexuality and drugs and then getting caught gacked out on meth sucking off pre-op trans women in a bathroom somewhere. I genuinely believe the most homophobic are the most closet homosexuals of them all. And that's not against anyone in the closet, but there's a huge difference between not being ready to come out and being an absolute hypocrite.

blank

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
The nazi friend he stayed with, because he needed to be housed up for a minute, he couldn't tolerate and left. That's just basically all he knew. Nazis. Because he was a nazi. That was his entire support network. Which we know, because he told us, told us about the group, mocked the group, etc. He chose a mission and frostbite and shit over staying with that guy. Like he put being homeless homeless over a free place to stay because of whose place it was.

He has been traveling with people a nazi for sure would not associate with and has not hate crimed anyone. A discord user went as far as trying to trick him into admitting nazi views or joining a far right server, and he didn't bite on either. This is literally Nick being mad that his internet girlfriend talks to Fevs. So he's trying to get him banned and threatening to have him jumped (lol) and shit.

Like do whatever, but the kid is not a nazi, he just had the most extreme teenage cringe phase many of us have seen and it's all documented. Nobody got hurt, it's not his ideology anymore, he traveled with a transgender mexican jew without killing them or complaining, this has been blown out of proportion.

Context is pretty key here. Dude got banned basically over things he used to think.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Website
youtu.be
So at the beginning you're saying he was just staying with some nazis because he needed a support network and he then chose to stay in a shelter over the Nazi house making it seem like that wasn't his jam. But then at the end you say it's something he used to believe. Idk something just doesn't add up, I think maybe the guy just lies depending on who he's talking to? I mean, how does one get a tattoo so bold like that if they're not into it? I'd rather get gang raped in prison than get a tattoo like that tryin to fit in.

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
The nazi friend he stayed with, because he needed to be housed up for a minute, he couldn't tolerate and left. That's just basically all he knew. Nazis. Because he was a nazi. That was his entire support network. Which we know, because he told us, told us about the group, mocked the group, etc. He chose a mission and frostbite and shit over staying with that guy. Like he put being homeless homeless over a free place to stay because of whose place it was.

He has been traveling with people a nazi for sure would not associate with and has not hate crimed anyone. A discord user went as far as trying to trick him into admitting nazi views or joining a far right server, and he didn't bite on either. This is literally Nick being mad that his internet girlfriend talks to Fevs. So he's trying to get him banned and threatening to have him jumped (lol) and shit.

Like do whatever, but the kid is not a nazi, he just had the most extreme teenage cringe phase many of us have seen and it's all documented. Nobody got hurt, it's not his ideology anymore, he traveled with a transgender mexican jew without killing them or complaining, this has been blown out of proportion.

Context is pretty key here. Dude got banned basically over things he used to think.
I understand what you are saying, but the comments in the screen shot are still shitty. Also, why didn't he bring any of that stuff up (about getting away from those Nazis, traveling with trans people) when I tried to discuss it at length with him before the ban?

blank

Banned
Nah like, after he was out of the party he still just knew nazis, he had nowhere else to go so he stayed with one he thought would be chill. The man was not chill so he left.

And @matt, he's been getting shit about this stuff on STP for a while and he's probably got some explanation fatigue. It's come up a few times.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok @blank , I normally agree with you on alot of things, but if this dude has gone as far as getting a swastika tattooed on his his, he better have one hell of a counter argument as to how he has changed, especially after a fuckong post like the one Matt highlighted above.

From what I have seen in the world, views and mindsets like that do NOT entirely change.

It's very much like sexual predators.

This person seems to be a danger to many of the users on here, and I 100% agree with this ban, unless thos person can come back with a legitimate counter claim, and have people outside of his circle back him up.

Seriously. No sympathy for fascists.

I know an 'ex nazi', ex AB yo be exact.

As much as that person tried to rantand rave about being 'changed' it was still 'faggot this, snowflake that', 'black and Jewish people are not to be trusted'

That was AFTER trying to befriend known LGBTQ/antifa people.

blank

Banned
Like, he was with Aria, and just ditched her because she was annoying. Not any kind of GRSM thing.

@Coywolf his counter argument was it was a bad idea and he wants to get it covered up but can't afford it yet lol.

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
Okay, so how am I supposed to adjudicate this? I either let them stay and have everyone shit all over me and StP as 'nazi sympathizers' or I'm a bad guy for not giving him enough of a chance? There's literally no winning here so I'm not sure what you expect from me or this situation.

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
And also, that is how is happens. These groups prey on young people who have no support. They enlist them in a brotherhood. The same shit bloods and crips do.

Some people are reformed and realize that they were in a venerable state. But others get out and try to be normal, but their ideas do not change. Hence the need for a serious counter arguement.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Website
youtu.be
100% agree with Matt and Coywolf on this. This guy is just wearing different masks depending on his surroundings. While that may be a safety mechanism in nature such ass chameleons, it's dangerous to let someone like that in your circle. He's putting you on.

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
100% agree with Matt and Coywolf on this. This guy is just wearing different masks depending on his surroundings. While that may be a safety mechanism in nature such ass chameleons, it's dangerous to let someone like that in your circle. He's putting you on.
HARD AGREE

blank

Banned
Okay, so how am I supposed to adjudicate this? I either let them stay and have everyone shit all over me and StP as 'nazi sympathizers' or I'm a bad guy for not giving him enough of a chance? There's literally no winning here so I'm not sure what you expect from me or this situation.
Yeah you're in a weird spot, for sure, I just couldn't just say nothing, this is weird. There is a discord full of banned people where they are just trying to cause issues on STP and this is an outgrowth of that lol.

@Coywolf yeah I wasn't meaning literal counter argument, he just accepts that it was a horrifically stupid thing to do and wants it gone. I mean he has talked about it in chat before.

This whole entire thing was public weeks ago, just a banned member has a server with other banned members and he's encouraging people to try and make it look like he's still in the party or something because he's mad and people are falling for it lol. He's mad that Fevs talked to his net girlfriend. Tried to get me into it too.

Oh and I don't wanna ignore Lupo, that's totally a thing but I don't see it in this case.

blank

Banned
And just to be clear, it was public because Fevs told us in chat out of nowhere, had a whole big conversation, showed us the tattoo, discussed potential ways to cover a tattoo with big annoying thick lines etc. This "he's a secret nazi" narrative kinda sucks when nobody would know if he didn't tell us.

This is old shit.

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
he just accepts that it was a horrifically stupid thing to do and wants it gone. I mean he has talked about it in chat before.
Look man, I get trying to defend a guy that is trying to defend themselves, and not getting any love...

...BUT...that message Matt highlighted above was from TODAY. TODAY. that guy said that StP was full of 'Faggots' TODAY.

see my post above. Most of these people do not change, as much as they realize their views are severely unpopular and want to make friends, because they realize most of the people in this society dont agree with their views. Loneliness does some crazy shit shit to people. But that doesnt mask their underlying views.

Wolves in sheeps clothing. Exactly like what @Engineer J Lupo was saying above.

blank

Banned
That's a month ago, not today. I mean it's a shitty thing to say but like... he does not automatically hate people because they are gay. That's just a fact. And Nick deleted the surrounding messages for that screenshot to take it out of context, they were talking about people who go into like, novel gender identities.

I'm just saying you guys are getting fooled by some pissy 17 year old. If dude was a nazi, or had a problem with people based on race or gender or gender identity or sexual orientation, I wouldn't be saying shit. As soon as I found out about this I tortured him with excessive questioning. He's just some young dude who was wrapped up in some toxic shit and is trying to move on with his life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $30.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $30.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $30.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $30.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.