Banned User Cornelius Vango banned for being emotionally abusive IRL (1 Viewer)

Fuzzypeach

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Hometown
Tacoma, WA
So sorry to hear you had a falling out with Cornelius. I don't have all the facts so I will not judge anyone.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

LarryP

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
Have you ever been so filled with schadenfraude you had to register on a forum you fucking despise? I have. How goddamn GLORIOUS is this shit right here!

I contributed to this site YEARS ago. I was banned in a fit of infantile PC rage in like 2017. You know whats its like giving your hard earned money then getting stabbed in the fucking back over the minutest PC bullshit that aint even actually a thing at all? Why YES, you do.

Its like a boy george song up on herrrr.

P.S. how could you not tell corn was a run of the mill douche? I takes about 5 minutes interacting with her to see that.

...Anywho fuck you fake ass drama queens and shady little bitches on here. ✌

Last edited:

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Hometown
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
PC bullshit rage OR... You fucked up? Since we don't ban people unless they've broken rules and the rules all pretty much boil down to "don't be a dick" it's probably pretty safe to assume you were being a dick. You're really supposed to be banned immediately again for multiple accounts circumventing the ban system, but until another mod comes along and does that... I'm kind of interested in hearing your take on exactly why you think you were banned. You think it's possible to own your shit and be real or are you just gonna shift blame again? What'd you do?

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Hometown
Brunswick, Georgia
It makes no difference as to how much time and effort you contributed to this site since you signed up for it. The bottom line is keeping a cool head, not bashing anyone else and not making a liability out of yourself. Stable behavior is the key, and you may not last long if your behavior is anything other than stable - for some, even in real life.
I contributed to this site YEARS ago. I was banned in a fit of infantile PC rage in like 2017. You know whats its like giving your hard earned money then getting stabbed in the fucking back over the minutest PC bullshit that aint even actually a thing at all? Why YES, you do.
And the one thing that differs many of us here at StP from every other "fake ass drama queen" and every "shady little bitch" you ever hung out with is that we are normal adults. Please do not under any circumstance take our matters personally. kthxbai!
...Anywho fuck you fake ass drama queens and shady little bitches on here. ✌

Maxnomad

Banned
Hometown
San Luis Obispo
@Matt Derrick i see you tagfed this post "confusibg", but i happen to know you are not in fact "confused", as this a "reference" to recent goings on on Squat the Planet .com
- Peter Griffin, best known for "Family Guy"

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Hometown
Austin, TX
Website
youtube.com
@Matt Derrick i see you tagfed this post "confusibg", but i happen to know you are not in fact "confused", as this a "reference" to recent goings on on Squat the Planet .com
i tagged it 'confusing' because it's unclear what you mean by the statement:

Dang, it seems like the writing is really on the wall
so without you further defining, yes, i am confused. thanks for telling me how i feel though.

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
Hometown
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Dang, it seems like the writing is really on the wall
you mean that people never seem to be able to move on from being unwelcome on a forum that they apparently dont even like? if you have something to say thats even somewhat on topic to this thread, please feel free. im sure everyone would love to read what you have to say, but chiming in and saying some vague nonsense seems like a waste of everyones time, including yers. so whats yer point besides just feeling the need to toss in yer 2 cents by not even saying anything? did you want some attention? you got it bud, floors all yers.

Maxnomad

Banned
Hometown
San Luis Obispo
Appreciate it. I havent actually been not paying attention while ive been unmotivated to post; ive read some threads here and there. The thing that really stuck out to me was an exchange between you and i think wavesatdeer (although it may honestly have been in molotovmocktails thread). The back-and-forth involved a dispute in i believe dischord, in which you stated, and this is not verbatim, that you found it frustrating that you reached out with the genuine intention of resolving a dispute only to be greeted w dick jokes, and that you found it off-putting and discouraging. Now, what really "jumped" out was my recollection, and feel free to correct me if im wrong, of an exchange i also read in another thread, i forget the exact one, in which salxtina called you out, w screenshots i believe, for responding w dick jokes to a genuine attempt (theirs i believe? although perhaps you were the initiator) to resolve a conflict with dick jokes, in a manner they found off-putting and discouraging

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
Hometown
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Appreciate it. I havent actually been not paying attention while ive been unmotivated to post; ive read some threads here and there. The thing that really stuck out to me was an exchange between you and i think wavesatdeer (although it may honestly have been in molotovmocktails thread). The back-and-forth involved a dispute in i believe dischord, in which you stated, and this is not verbatim, that you found it frustrating that you reached out with the genuine intention of resolving a dispute only to be greeted w dick jokes, and that you found it off-putting and discouraging. Now, what really "jumped" out was my recollection, and feel free to correct me if im wrong, of an exchange i also read in another thread, i forget the exact one, in which salxtina called you out, w screenshots i believe, for responding w dick jokes to a genuine attempt (theirs i believe? although perhaps you were the initiator) to resolve a conflict with dick jokes, in a manner they found off-putting and discouraging
i dont participate in discord, so i dunno where that came from?

this "callout" with @salxtina that yer remembering went uh..slightly different then you recall. heres a link to the thread, where it was me who posted screenshots.

but honestly this is pretty off topic and has nothing to do with this thread, so you just figured youd hijack a thread in the den of the banned to what? im confused as to what yer point here is.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Hometown
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
Links or screenshots would help. Also, this really has a very off topic feel to it but also seems like something you wanna address. Have you considered making a thread specifically to get some of this shit off your chest? Maybe you can title it something like "Everything I dislike about STP and why I keep coming back for more"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

MFB
Bored and organizing travel videos.
Alaska <3
I miss being young and indestructible!
Social distancing? Try traveling - whether it is a tramp van, a train or even a bike.
Favorite thing to do during an apocalypse??
First track of one of a solid album.
This shit is getting real, under self isolation - no, it's self quarantine now - thanks to some jerk who came to the Plant knowingly sick.
He has judged himself, as for me... my locker has been emptied because I am not putting up with that bullshit.
Looks like I just decided to take an early retirement, so on to greener pastures I go......
Be safe out there, perhaps we'll meet again when times are better.
I hope that y'all are good and safe wherever you may happen to be. Take care of yourselves, may the wind always be at your back <3
When Democrat and Republican politicians argue and fuck up so badly we end up taking 1st place in Plague Inc irl:

So, here's something great! After finally saying NO to eating carbs and sugar this morning (since that's mostly all there is to eat at home) and instead bought and ate vegetables, I actually don't have cravings anymore!

All I've eaten today is two sweet potatoes and some broccoli, and I don't have any food cravings, and I'm not lethargic!
Matt Derrick wrote on snailormoon's profile.
aww i really like your new profile picture.

Members online