Up to no good | Squat the Planet

Up to no good

Whereamiwhatdoido

Reaction score
Hi squatters of the planet, misfits and fellow guardians and representatives of openmindedness and free spirits. Being a Dane who went away from his country and birthplace at the age of 19, just to find that the world has so much to offer that isn't available in Denmark, I've become a wellknown misfit amongst all my childhood peers and friends. So not fitting in might be all so well, when there's others who doesn't fit in as well. Then there's a social aspect of being misfit together, which is why I find this page endearing and exciting! For years I used to enjoy getting blasted with killer weed and psycedelic drugs, whereafter these most terrific drugs has left me with sickening paranoia, so pushed away from my beloved arousement, I'm searching for a new high. Another way of getting blasted. That's where my adventure is at, searching a new thrill, occasion to live and all that on the fringe of society, with not a penny in my pocket.

Good day fellow misfits, nice to meet you all.

WhereamIwhatdoIdo

Art101

Reaction score
Great post.Welcome.I have been in your situation myself.There is no really easy answer.I had to get sober to really appreciate my life.True its not as crazy as it use to be.I got into things like back country skiing.To afford that I worked at a ski area.I am planning to learn to surf this spring.I am trying to find things that still feed the jones.I do plan to get back out on the road some in 2017. Don't know if this helps,but your not alone.

Whereamiwhatdoido

Reaction score
I had to get sober to really appreciate my life.True its not as crazy as it use to be.
Yeah, been sober 3 years now, I had one joint recently with some decent pot, it got me flying high as a kite, and I ran off to Africa with no money because I though people were out to kill me. Saw Morroco though. But aint so fun to run without a straight head.

Art101

Reaction score
Its always a learning process.I knew I was done at the end.It was sobriety or death for me.Sounds overly dramatic but for me it was true.Now for me at least even when all the shit seems to be crashing down.I can deal with it.For me the drugs and booze allowed me to escape and run. Every time I came down and sobered up there I was.I know you prob know all this,but sometimes it helps me to read others battles and say ohh yeah thats a good point.Hope it helps,stay strong.

Whereamiwhatdoido

Reaction score
Yes, I assume that every part of society that doesn't sum up to the norm, derives problematic cases such as yours and mine, I think its going to be more normal that misfits are raised in this society, because there's many who will no longer fit in the abnormality of all the fancies that modern society understands as progess. What's your story friend? How did you get in a mess? By your own choices or just by unfortune? Good to hear though, that your life is handable when sober, not everyone arrive at this point unfortunately.

Art101

Reaction score
I know about folks not making it,as I'm sure you do to and I think you are very right.It was a combo of my choice and circumstances that I created lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads