umm hello

spockily

Reaction score
15902 7 Springs Dr, Houston, TX 77084, USA
hey whats up people im new to this whole traveling thing but im finding myself wanting and craving a need to just see whats out there and what a new life could have in store for me im not really expecting much i just really need time to do some soul searching and figure out where i belong self realince is definately something that i feel like is missing in my life and i feel this is the perfect way for me to do something to make a change in m y own life for the better of myself i really enjoy reading all the forums alot of useful information on stp its really a great read with really helpful tips

Reactions: Art101 and shante
D

Deleted member 20065

hey whats up people im new to this whole traveling thing but im finding myself wanting and craving a need to just see whats out there and what a new life could have in store for me im not really expecting much i just really need time to do some soul searching and figure out where i belong self realince is definately something that i feel like is missing in my life and i feel this is the perfect way for me to do something to make a change in m y own life for the better of myself i really enjoy reading all the forums alot of useful information on stp its really a great read with really helpful tips
Any idea of where you want to head to?

spockily

Reaction score
no clue yet i have to get a few things in order before i can leave i need to get some gear i was thinking about alaska for salmon season but i dont know if i wanna put anything set in stone im trying to take off outta houston by mid april i need to tie up all m y loose ends here im brock btw what about yourself any plans in your future for your traveling

D

Deleted member 20065

no clue yet i have to get a few things in order before i can leave i need to get some gear i was thinking about alaska for salmon season but i dont know if i wanna put anything set in stone im trying to take off outta houston by mid april i need to tie up all m y loose ends here im brock btw what about yourself any plans in your future for your traveling
I plan on heading west to Cali then up the coast to atleast Eugene or Portland. Always wanted to go to Alaska. Planned on leaving in April then decided on my bday in February but I'm antsy with nothing going on so just looking for a reason to leave whenever. If you want hit me up if/when you plan something I'd be down to go to Alaska.

spockily

Reaction score
how are you getting around you hoppin/hitchin i know that the earlyest i will be leaving us iun april for sure so if your free to meet up im down to travel around that time and i completely get whole antsy thing cause im kinda over all the bullshit here in houston myself i have almost took off twice already i need to be smart about it though and take care of my shit before i leave lol

D

Deleted member 20065

Hiking/hitching I walk a lot. I tried taking off as well, I have a truck and tried driving to Cali a few months ago broke down in Whicita Falls TX and since then gave up trying to drive anywhere. My legs never failed me yet. Ya def hit me up when you're game.

DeuilEtoiles

Reaction score
Website
elijahbray.wordpress.com
I plan on heading west to Cali then up the coast to atleast Eugene or Portland. Always wanted to go to Alaska. Planned on leaving in April then decided on my bday in February but I'm antsy with nothing going on so just looking for a reason to leave whenever. If you want hit me up if/when you plan something I'd be down to go to Alaska.
Same way Waters. You know that apprehensive excitement can’t sit still feeling?! Gotta gotta gotta go? It’s all over me.
Well, both of you, and whoever else, I can’t wait for another Philly winter. Going to start south, then west this week. Anyone ready like really soon let me know.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads