Uk Summer 2013

Stinkyyy

Reaction score
Anyone planning to travel around the UK or possibly Europe this coming summer and fancy a travel buddy? I'm still relatively new to this whole thing and wanna start making some decent contacts and doing something with my life! I'm a good laugh to be around, I swear.

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Gahhh im gonna tempt to get some damn funds up to head over to Europe either this year or next.I wanna visit Chernobyl and all its goodness.Then go back packing in the UK with just what i got and a few grand in my pockets.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I made a good friend from London years back... a philosophy major she was. Came over to the states and we hung out. Unfortunately we lost contact... wa wa wa...

SOme day I'm gonna jump the Atlantic and look her up.

It's not you is it Stinkyyy?

But seriously I wanna get high at stone henge some day!

Stinkyyy

Reaction score
Gahhh im gonna tempt to get some damn funds up to head over to Europe either this year or next.I wanna visit Chernobyl and all its goodness.Then go back packing in the UK with just what i got and a few grand in my pockets.
Sounds good! I wanna try and make a few contacts before I head over to the US next summer. It's all i've wanted to do, but I'm a sociable person and definitely couldn't do it alone.

I made a good friend from London years back... a philosophy major she was. Came over to the states and we hung out. Unfortunately we lost contact... wa wa wa...

SOme day I'm gonna jump the Atlantic and look her up.

It's not you is it Stinkyyy?

But seriously I wanna get high at stone henge some day!

Sadly not! I live in Bristol and study photogoraphy (although might quit, it's fuckin gash!!) Stone Henge is alright.. A bit overrated (I used to live next door) but you gotta go for summer solstice at least.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I shoulda been born a Pikey!

stinkyyy said:
Stone Henge is alright.. A bit overrated (I used to live next door) but you gotta go for summer solstice at least.

I just want to show up at midnight with some binoculars and some grapeaide.

Drink and smoke. :D

Ash Ludd

Reaction score
I'll be doing a bunch of travelling about hopefully, UK mostly, then got some gigs in the Netherlands, then back to the UK, go busking down Sidmouth during the Folk Festival Week and then busking outside Rebellion at the end of that week. Then I might go to Europe again.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Is like to head out that way sometime next year. I'm all booked up with plans until then

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads