• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Seeking Ride Two kids, packs and one dog

Current Location
Des Moines, United States
Reactions
% % %
Departing from: Phoenix AZ
Destination: Anywhere along the I-40, northeast bound to NC
Date range: May whenever

About me:

It's me, my bf and dog. Usually we don't use rideshares, we just hitch hike, but my bf Devin was in a bad car accident some years ago, and lately traveling has been rough on his bad knee. We're more than happy to fly, spange and gas jug to pull our own weight. Neither of us are new to the road or traveling. No bugs or swillieness, just trying to get down the road. Our dog Shadow is great in cars and otherwise, and has never been in a dog fight, once she lays down you won't even know she's there. Any help would be much appreciated, our number is 469 853 7522

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!