Tumbleweed tiny houses | Squat the Planet

Tumbleweed tiny houses

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
So I was shared this by someone special to me (yea the ruthless Diagaro has people deemed 'special')
I thought it was cool, Dunno about buying one for 10's of 1000's of $'s er building one for half that - try like building one for a few hundred dollars, I think I'd want to make the eve semi colapsable so as to make it less top heavy and make for better underpass clearence - I'm alwase freaked out about having tall vehicles.
11_XS-House_Metal2.jpg

04_XS-House_Sunset.jpg

08_XS-House_kitchen.jpg

10_XS-House_Loft2.jpg

Beats the shit outta some shitty trailer or RV that is barely thicker than a popcan filled with beauty bark.

A vid for you techno retards

K

Kim Chee

Great idea, but it has become un-American to not pay property tax, to not have a big house and to not have a permanent physical address.

It is shiny though, and that IS American.

I wish there were more un-Americans.

Witness a nation stupified by its haughtiness.

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
I am contemplating the possibility of something like this on a 4 cylinder chasis - Imagine a 2 bedroom class A motor home with 4 cylinder, 5 speed 4 wheel drive. now imagine it as a diesel or even biodiesel!
My chevy luv is a 3/4 ton chassis, they made 4 cylinder diesels, and I think they also had 4x4's at some point. Point is you don't need a huge gas guzzeling vehicle to move a living space around with you, and you don't have to live out of a trunk.

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
They make em, its called an emergency poncho or a 45 gallon trash bag.

DregeDE

Banned
Reaction score
tumblr_m2ukyaafk81qbfsl4o1_1280.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads