Seeking Ride Tulsa OK > West on Route 66

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Current Location
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Reactions
95% 1% 4%
Departing from: Tulsa OK, on Route 66
Destination: West, towards Hwy 101 then North towards Medford OR (OR ANYWHERE BUT HERE)
Date range: Now/Then

About me:

Heya folks, 1 kid, 1 pack, no doggos, no drugs (420 friendly) no shwilly nonsense (grew up a bit in the last few months) could use any help that you can provide. Im a master gas jugger for both small and large vehicles, love to work if you got some, may have some for the right people in a couple of weeks. Tryna get to the 101, will be hitchin the 66 from Tulsa OK tomorrow morning if you happen to see me hitchin pick me upppp.
Tryna get to Medford for planting season, showers/cool ppl/food/house ups all appreciated.

EDIT: WILL TAKE A RIDE ANYWHERE OUT OF OK!!!

Last edited: