Trying to get away whose coming with me! | Squat the Planet

Trying to get away whose coming with me!

eric fisher

Reaction score
Hi im eric. New to group. Found it while looking up info on hopping trains. Not sure i was built for the confines of society. Fed up with my crap job. Blah blah. Leaving new orleans one way or another friday. Not sure of destination but a partner to travel with would n great! Some advice on hitch hiking, train hopping or other non monetary means of travel would b great. As far as looking for traveling buddy a girl alone or in group would b pretty cool. Im resourcful. Experienced in finding helpful organizations along way etc. And i dont know how to explain this but im a protector. I cant let let no one mess with me or my crew, thats all i got. Happy travals folks.

Reactions: wizehop
D

Deleted member 19100

I feel the same way about the world mate. I think everybody on this site does... and that to me is a comforting thought! Anywho, I'm hitting the road in about a week.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads