Trying to find old friend

bfalk420

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a dude named treeline ( treeline tattoed acrossed his knuckles...bald always wearing a hat...is an old F.T.R.A rider) if you know him and know how to get in contact with him please hit me up.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I know treeline, but haven't seen him in a good 2-3 years. last i heard we was on his way to new orleans for this year's mardi gras... unfortunately i have no contact info for him.

D

dirty_feet

Treeline went back Kansas. Lawrence Kansas. Was here in Eugene for a minute but didn't really have any places to winter with his new dog - Blue - so he went back to Kansas. He left Eugene in October-ish and I think has been camping out in Kansas since then. If it's the same Treeline. This Treeline is bald, always wears a hat - but has HIGHLINE tattooed across his knuckles - not Treeline. SO maybe it';s another dude.

bfalk420

Reaction score
It is Geordie and he does have a dog named Blue so please let me know if anyone sees him.

nothing

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a dude named treeline ( treeline tattoed acrossed his knuckles...bald always wearing a hat...is an old F.T.R.A rider) if you know him and know how to get in contact with him please hit me up.

I met that kid In Lawrence recently... he has a service dog? I can't really give you a number or anything but he said he was living there.

I hope that helps.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads