Truer words never spoken

Reaction score
"No man is brave that has never walked a hundred miles. If you want to know the truth of who you are, walk until not a person knows your name. Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass. A long stretch of road will teach you more about yourself than a hundred years of disgust." -Patrick Rothfuss

Bub and me @ a music festival in eugene oregon. The bonds we form on the road are irreplaceable.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399321344.176935.jpg

Reactions: Odin and Thorne

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
That is an awesome quote.

You look so familiar to me in this picture. How long have you been on the road?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"No man is brave that has never walked a hundred miles. If you want to know the truth of who you are, walk until not a person knows your name. Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass. A long stretch of road will teach you more about yourself than a hundred years of disgust." -Patrick Rothfuss

Bub and me @ a music festival in eugene oregon. The bonds we form on the road are irreplaceable.

View attachment 16803

AWESOME!

Name of the Wind Wise Mans Fear Name of the Wind Wise Mans Fear Name of the Wind Wise Mans Fear Name of the Wind Wise Mans Fear Name of the Wind Wise Mans Fear... >.>....

... ... ... errrrrr.. "clankg" *smoke exits ears*

Brain musta short circuited. But I can't wait for the next book.

Someone told me there is gonna be a short story about Auri coming out.

ALso Welcome welcome welcome. ::eyepatch::

Last edited:
Reaction score
Eeeeeeppppp. A silence of three parts. Dude. This series. Saved me. My husband and I took turns reading the two books aloud to our daughter in utero. Kothe is one of the most epic heros of all time. I'm definitely sure not enough people have read his work. Like. Fuck. NOTHING COMPARES.

Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The Kingkiller Chronicles is the first series to make me feel like a giddy kid, as an adult... since I began reading fantasy novels like at the age of ten or so...

OH... and I cried... I cried like a baby... ::bawling::

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
Now that I know about it I am going to go find them at the University Library. Can you folks give me the exact titles?

Reaction score
The name of the wind by Patrick rothfuss is the first book. Second is the wise mans fear, or the wise man fears...I can't remember. But seriously. Best shit ever. Like when you get done, pass them on!
I Love swiping books. When me and my bub were down to two packs, one was our library, books only. Haha!

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
I am actually working on building a type of squatters library. I don't have a physical place for it yet, but working on it. It's a long story and part of a bigger project I am working on. But for the meantime I will look for them at the University Library.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads