Ride Offered Trucker with a spare seat – No more

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris Watson

I deleted myself
Hi all. I'm a truck driver who gives rides. Room for one or two (if you don't mind sharing my spare bunk) with packs. A small, well-behaved pet is okay, but not preferred. No alcohol or contraband.

I run the eastern third of the country: roughly from I-35 (San Antonio) to the Appalachians. My riders get fed. I don't ask for fuel or money, just maybe a little help keeping my cab clean.

Threads
Current Location
Minneapolis MN
Reactions
95% 1% 3%
Hi all. I'm a truck driver who gives rides. Room for one or two (if you don't mind sharing my spare bunk) with packs. A small, well-behaved pet is okay, but not preferred. No alcohol or contraband.

I run the eastern third of the country: roughly from I-35 (San Antonio) to the Appalachians. My riders get fed. I don't ask for fuel or money, just maybe a little help keeping my cab clean.
Do you come through minneapolis st paul or the upper midwest at all?

OP
OP
C

Chris Watson

I deleted myself
Do you come through minneapolis st paul or the upper midwest at all?
Minneapolis rarely, but if you can get a rider over to Milwaukee or Beloit, I'm through there a lot.

OP
OP
C

Chris Watson

I deleted myself
Heading to Dallas. Not sure where from there.

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hi Chris, I've moved your thread to the Ride Board section, where it will be more visible. Thanks for offering rides and helping the traveler community!

OP
OP
C

Chris Watson

I deleted myself
/You are so kind! How often do you come through San Antonio?
Not terribly often lately. We have a customer in Laredo, but they haven't given us a lot of business recently. Hopefully that changes.

OP
OP
C

Chris Watson

I deleted myself
Montgomery Alabama today, heading north towards Detroit.

Threads
Current Location
Ewing Township, NJ, United States
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hi there Chris,
Is there any chance you might be going through New Jersey towards Minneapolis any time soon?
I am in Ewing, NJ and am trying to get to my girl in Madison, WI to look after her while she is sick.

OP
OP
C

Chris Watson

I deleted myself
That's not a usual route for me, but it's possible. Right now I'm working my way home to Detroit, so I won't be out again until probably Thursday or Friday, and then NJ is a day away.

Threads
Current Location
Ewing Township, NJ, United States
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
That's not a usual route for me, but it's possible. Right now I'm working my way home to Detroit, so I won't be out again until probably Thursday or Friday, and then NJ is a day away.
Thanks for replying, Chris. If it fits your plans, I would be super happy!
Do you get to decide your own routes?

OP
OP
C

Chris Watson

I deleted myself
No. I'm dispatched where I'm needed for now. I'm considering another option which will give me more choices.

Threads
Reactions
94% 0% 6%
im in NYC trying to get to asheville, NC. you arent passing through either or closeby i can tag along for a bit?

Sent from my iPad using Squat the Planet Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Resourcefulness is that hidden cache you discover only after exhausting your stockpile of bullshit
Kicking it in Sweden for a few weeks
Nice payoff from working the Ski Dazzle show at the LA convention center this past weekend
Gabriel Pullman wrote on Ringo's profile.
I like the picture dude. Casual
Is it just me or is chevrons slogan really fukn creepy? I feel a conspiracy theory brewin.
FenrirFox wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
Goocho only follows me! Lol.
The canaries are a catastrophic area since yesterday, global warming ain't gonna pass tommorow, i'm scared of the fucking ocean in general, let alone fucking tsunamis and shit, and even if i'd stay off the beaches, the rains are so heavy that the trip seems pointless, someone kick me while i'm down
Fuck this shit, 3 months of preparing for a trip to the Canaries just went down the drain, my guitaritst bailed out of the idea to start a job and a "steady life", my bestie is getting all weird and i don't think she wants to go.
i was already preparing for going solo when suddenly life (fucking Shell and coal miners!!!) was all like "nooo of course you don't want to go"
going crazy..
i dont get people. i am heartbroken, society disappointed and road sick for the last few months.. i need help..
Happy 40th birthday, jonestown massacre.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
wanderinwes