Ride Offered Trucker and Scottie seek travelling companions.

Current Location
I-81, Falling Waters, WV 25419, USA
Traveling from
Here
Destination
There
Title kinda says it all. Will travel to pick up the right person, but consult a map of the USA before you respond. I post the day's route every day. If I'm in Wyoming and heading to Texas, it's a pretty safe bet I won't be picking you up in Maine and taking you to Virginia. If you aren't in a hurry, go ahead and tell me where you are, and I can probably give you the odds of me getting your way anytime soon.

Leo Skinner

Lurker
Current Location
Portland
Greetings! Would love to hang out for a bit. Great conversationalist, in Madison, Wisconsin now, would like to end up around Salem, Oregon sometime around the beginning of the month.

OP
Einstein A Trucker
Current Location
I-81, Falling Waters, WV 25419, USA
Greetings! Would love to hang out for a bit. Great conversationalist, in Madison, Wisconsin now, would like to end up around Salem, Oregon sometime around the beginning of the month.
I don't get to WI often, but I do get up there. Having said that, in 21 years of driving truck OR is the only state I have never been to. Watch my posts. One never knows.

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Bey
This week:
Roommate: "Didn't you have second thoughts when you saw that she had "trouble" tattooed on her arm? "
Me: "Well, no..."
Roommate: "How about when she said the cops were after her?!"
Me: "Well, you know...no...."
I made it all the way to Dallas! I spent my weekend in a motel for Easter, and had a pretty good time.
So I found this nice, wooded park in a safe suburb of Dallas, right? Well there’s a lot of what might be poison ivy. Okay, so I find that I’m near a bridge with a small creek near it.

Then the Hobo Gods decided my string of very good luck needed Thanos-style balance. I get my sleeping bag out, and that little shit rolls down the hill, into the river, and drifts away forever. RIP
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
I would bow and shield my eyes in the presence of that beard's brilliance...
Barbanegra wrote on Quackery's profile.
Happy Birthday
Barbanegra wrote on Bobbas Thomas's profile.
Happy Birthday
After some serious roadblocks i am about to be on the open road again. With Charcoal of course. In my blue 96 chevy and even older box camper in search of plug ins and showers we roll. Taking a quick trip to Winnipeg, leaving Thunder bay on the 26th then down Toronto way sometime after that. Hit me up if you know youre gonna be on the way. Cheers.
don't cry baby life ain't fair
Just got a ride to Eugene. Looking likely I will spend the night there.
Dropped off at a rest stop just before Albany, OR. Hopefully I can get a longer ride before the sun goes down.
Short ride to Albany. Hopefully I get longer ones from there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
IAMaUser2