Travling band

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Squatting from kingston PA to seattle WA wash starting around mid october , early november, and I am looking for musicians [either here there or on the way] to join our party , and become , at least by technicle definition , a travling band. Hit me up to be a partriage. We will travle the country in search of booze and ciggarrettes , good shows , and tail while sharing philosiphy , and pheromones.

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i play banjo, guitar, harmonica, and a little drums... i am goin to nyc soon.. but will probably end up around wa eventually
my hometowns olympia... im totally down for a travelin band...

M

Monkeywrench

I can't this being a difficult task to accomplish on the road. When I lived in New Orleans for a spell, I housed countless traveling bands that had either met previous to their travels or had formed whilst traveling. Best of luck to you. You can hardly get off a train without toppling into a uke or banjo player these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads