podcast | Squat the Planet

podcast

D

Deleted member 22331

Hi everyone, I'm travelling a little differently. My Names Mikey, and I'm looking to chat and make friends with people who are from overseas and are currently travelling across the U.K. I love reading the articles on this website and they often give me the travel itch. However, I've decided to create a podcast where I get my fix. On the podcast, I want to learn about your home country and your story! I've created a website where I speak with different nationalities, you can have a look at it here www.michaeltindale.co.uk , if you are travelling in the U.K and fancy a beer or coffee sometime. I'd love to have you involved. Thanks for reading :)

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It seems there are limited users on StP that are traveling in the UK. But that is not saying there arent a few.

You're best bet is to just hit the road, man. It will change your life. Not to mention you WILL meet the people you seek. Whether they are willing to share their stories for a podcast is another matter....

Welcome.

• Agree
Reactions: RoadFlower33
D

Deleted member 22331

It seems there are limited users on StP that are traveling in the UK. But that is not saying there arent a few.

You're best bet is to just hit the road, man. It will change your life. Not to mention you WILL meet the people you seek. Whether they are willing to share their stories for a podcast is another matter....

Welcome.
Wise words! Thank you.

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! Great to see a new traveller from the UK! Safe Travels!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads