Traveling through Germany, France ,Spain, and maybe Portugal

camopuddle

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm a musician from California usa and will be in Berlin March 15th to who knows when. Looking for musicians, artist, queers , anarchist and the like. Looking for rad spots to check out , squats, maybe trains to ride and hitch hike around. I have a gig booked at a rad anarchist festival in Leipzig Germany for late April but unsure of the direction i will be going other wise. Thinking of heading down south to Portugal quickly and making my way up to Germany slowly as the weather gets better to camp and busk.
Any and all comrades, spots to check out and Anarchist spaces would be much appreciated.
I play accordion, bass, percusion of all types and would love start a busking band or ??.
Thanks in advance y'all!

juniormustache

I'm just showing off my nails, I swear!
Reaction score
Following this thread!

I'm flying into Dublin in August and will likely be in Spain by November, and plan to follow a similar route. Would be happy to meet up somewhere or just read whatever recommendations you get in this thread!

Reactions: camopuddle

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads